Monday, October 3, 2011

Melbourne Room Facelift

Just finished putting a fresh coat of paint in the Melbourne room here at Crane Creek B&B. We really liked the old color so we found one similar to it and also sanded and painted the trim. I was looking at the bathroom in this room and did not realize until I was painting the bedroom that the walls in the bath are really gagged up (weird paint discolorations). So I decided to paint the bath as well.

My decorator (Bambi) is in Toronto this weekend so I think I'm going to make an executive decision and choose a tropical orange color for the bath walls. I'm also thinking of replacing the tub/shower enclosure with just a walk-in shower (no one uses the tub in this room), but not sure if I have the time before Guests check in.

Anyways - just wanted to update y'all on more improvements here at the Inn.
Happy & Safe travels,
Andy

1 comment:

  1. which one is the Melbourne room? Orange...mmm, that's definitely risky. I'm sure it will look great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete